Fulfilled: Uncovering the Biblical Foundations of Catholicism (Part Two) with Sonja Corbitt (video series)
(Starting November 5th)
Have you ever been unable to explain why Catholics believe what they do? Have you ever wondered why the Old Testament sounds so different from the New Testament? God began building a plan and laying a foundation for the beautiful traditions of the Catholic Faith in the Old Testament. It was fulfilled by Jesus in the New Testament. Fulfilled: Uncovering the Biblical Foundations of Catholicism is an apologetic approach to sharing the Catholic Faith using the Old Testament tabernacle as a blueprint for God’s plan. While designed as a faith sharing Bible study, participants will also gain an apologetic understanding of some of the most questioned Catholic teachings. Fulfilled will reignite your love of scripture and help you share and defend the Catholic faith with the Word of God.
This program will help participants:
- Explain how Jesus fulfills the Old Testament
- Become equipped to share their faith concisely
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of the tabernacle’s design, facilities, and function as the skelet
on for true faith
- Learn how to answer incomplete, and non-Catholic interpretations of the Bible
- Examine their own faith and grow deeper in their relationship with Christ
- Part Two focuses on the elements found in the inner sanctuary of the Tabernacle and how they connect to the Magisterium, the Eucharist, incense, Mary, and more.
Dates, Time and Location:
Dates: Nov 5, Nov 12, Nov 19, Nov 26, Jan 14, Jan 21, Jan 28, Feb 4 | Time & Location: Tuesdays, 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM in the Parish Hall.
Small group discussion and refreshments will follow each event. There is no charge for this program and all are welcome.
Click here to view or download the Tuesday Adult Faith Formation schedule for 2019-2020.